Thursday, January 11, 2024

PURGE 2024 (4)

A fun game about "losing" But it did run a little long in the tooth at times so I finally decided to cut it. 

This is not a game. It's a toy. Yes, my girls did enjoy it but it's just a toy disguised as a game. It's trade value was high too which didn't hurt its reason in letting it go. 
Fun bluffing game but like a lot of these games in my colleciton, no one wanted to play it, so it had to go. 

Man! What a sweet game! High trade value but the other reason I let it go was because the battery would were out EVERY year! This thing turns on at the drop of a hat so I guess when I picked up the game or moved it around the shelf it would turn on and wear the battery down. Pissed me off. Plus the game took forever to set up. If my kids are playing a children's dungeon crawl, I've still got Dark World to fall back on, so this game will not be missed. 


 Another 2 player game that served no purpose other than me forcing someone to play it with me every year before returned to the shelf to gather dust. 

No comments: