Wednesday, January 10, 2024

PURGE 2024 (3)

 

No one loved this 80's game but me. I thought it perfectly captured the decade. Problem was... no one else I play with remembers (or was a alive during) this decade. So it left the collection. Funny story, the game came back to haunt me not too long ago when Megan went to a flea market in town and took a pictue of this game asking me if I wanted it. 

She had no idea that it had been in my collection for years and she never wanted to play it with me once. 

I was tempted to bring it back in with her promise of playing the game with me, but remembered how she never follows through on those promises, so I told her to leave it on the shelf. (sigh)

I played this game a lot back in the day when I played the app. Then I stopped playing the app and inmmediatly this game stopped being played much too. It's not the game's fault really. I think it's a pretty solid game. But it only got brought to the table once a year and no one was ever asking for it so I decided to part ways with it. 

Another 2 player game I thought was amazing but have ZERO people to play with. Fun fact, you can see this game in Home Alone as Kevin is climbing Buzz's shelf!

Another game of the Mrs she never plays with me anymore, so I traded it off. 

Ditto as above. Megan doesn't play any of these games with me anymore and when it comes to playing games with the girls when they get older, I'd rather we play a couple of mine instead. 

No comments: