Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Wingspan Nesting Box


 Back in October, I made a trade with Noble Knight Games which games I've recently reviewed on my channel. The one thing I didn't review on YouTube was this. 

The Wingspan Nesting Box. 

And it's a doozy!

Look how big it is compared to the original box. Mine was bursting at the seems with so much content added over the years, I took out solo mode and anything uneccessary and still had issues keeping it in the same box. 

Not anymore. 

Not only does this thing hold anything and everything related to the game but even deluxe pieces! There's PLENTY of room left over for several expansions yet to come. 

The game also comes with dividers and a new bird box (since your older one's been beat to hell and back by now)

For the steep price of $75 retail, I'm not so sure what kind of a "deal" this would be. But for the ultimate WINGSPAN fans out there, I'm sure they'd enjoy it. 

I'm glad I have mine....I'm also glad I didn't have to spend money on it either. 


No comments: