Thursday, December 07, 2023

Done with Theme Parks


 Went to a theme park this past October. 

I wasted $1,000.

Tickets alone were $550. With food, snacks and parking costing a total of $100 a day not to mention $75 worth of Uber rides when we weren't in my friends car. 

Utterly ridiculous. 

It's not worth it either. I could easily never go to another theme park again. I estimated it cost $20 to ride any of their rides that last 2 minutes tops. 

How is this worth my money? Food isn't included in the price, nothing else comes free with the ticket and I'm waiting in line for several hours combined just waiting to ride my favorite rides. 

WHY???

The only thing that was fun was hanging out with a friend of mine who drove in to met up with me. Honestly, if it hadn't have been for that, I would've considered this trip a complete waste. 

But now I'm mourning the loss of very hard to build savings, to go on a trip that I didn't enjoy. 

I never want to do theme parks again. If Megan decides to take the older girls next year, I'll happily sit at home with the babies and not mind at all. 

The more I think about it the more I'm disgusted with myself for throwing so much money away at one time. Total waste! 

No comments: