Thursday, December 14, 2023

No presents, please.


 My wife's family is asking for a Christmas list again this year. 

I can't stand it. They never get me anything on the list so I don't see what the point is. No one shops online and they certainly don't understand where to get things that I want. 

I don't blame them either. I'm not easy to shop for. You have to get an Amazon gift card or shop at a board game store online these days. 

Clothes? Forget about it. Every time I get sizes way too small or the SAME exact colors each time. (I have several flannel shirts of the same colors....which I tell them every year NOT to get that color)

But it's just the way it is I guess. I'm prepared once again to have a underwhelming X-mas where I'll eventually buy something for myself online instead. 

Oh well. 

No comments: