Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Why don't more people celebrate the 12 days?


 I've always wondered this. Why don't retailers start picking up bringing the 12 days into the public eye? It would be a big boom for them financially and I think the public would love celebrating a true 12 days instead of just one each year. 

I remember before we celebrated the 12 days, you felt a little deflated that it was all over all of the sudden. 

I see people throwing out their tree on Christmas night even! Are they THAT done with the holiday by then? I doubt there are that many people who would be against 12 days. 

These days it only takes one "trending" moment on social media to start a trend. Perhaps one day, someone will do just that and open up the knowledge about what the 12 days of Christmas are. 

I'm not that guy, in case you were wondering. 

No comments: