Wednesday, April 29, 2020

The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide

Finally got around to reading this last year and just remembered I never made a review of it!

This was a sourcebook I passed on a few years ago but due to a good friend's recommendation I decided to pick it up.

It's not bad. Nice art and is a very light read on just a few of the animals within the Star Wars universe. It only focuses on planets featured in the movies which in my opinion limits the content.

Plus, Endor, the planet which holds the most interest to me and is TEEMING with animal life, wasn't featured as much as Naboo was, which I found disappointed.

Overall, it's not bad for the average fan. Because it was cheap and an easy read I didn't mind it though it's nothing to write home about either.

No comments: