Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Every Picture Tells a Story (16)

This is a picture from my brothers wedding. Another rare photo of the Wilkins Boys all together. There's a few more but this one was the best of them in my opinion. I remember that night being extremely cold. We dolled up his car for the wedding only to find out Dad had rented the car and we had to promise to clean it that night.

So Bray and I (Bray's featured on the far right) went out that night to clean it....it the dead of winter. The water was turning to ice the moment it hit the windshield. I was miserable and hated every minute of it.

I remember writing an email to a buddy of mine who lived up there at the time about how I hated his winters. He ended up editing the email and turned it into an article for his blog. He still talks about that email to this day whenever we talk.

No comments: