Monday, August 24, 2015

September Movie Preview

Let's get a jump start on this for a change shall we?

 Black Mass

I still don't know much about this movie but I'm intrigued. Didn't even recognize it was Johnny Deep the first time I saw the trailer. Needless to say, his make-up is amazing in this film. Meh, maybe I'll save it for rental though.
 Hotel Transylvania 2

Yikes. Megan's going to make me go to this one, but I am NOT looking forward to it.
Transporter Refueled

I loved the originals a lot but this one I'm not too sure about. Maybe for Redbox but not worth a ticket to the box office I think.

What about you? Any movies you're looking forward to next month?

Do tell...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Visit looks scary as crap

Loved the Maze Runner books and the first one, so looking forward to #2

Everest looks awesome, read the book and it was terrific

Sicario looks great, and The Walk could be good as well

The Intern could be very funny

-Melton

kidcardco said...

The Visit DOES look good. I don't know how I missed that movie but I saw the trailer for it last night. Looks awesome!

Never was interested in Maze Runner, Everest, Sicario and the Walk I've never heard of. (geez! I need to get caught up on upcoming movies more!)

In my best Kindergarten Cop voice "Thanks for the tip."

Anonymous said...

I think you would like The Maze Runner books and movie(s) if you gave them a chance. Very easy reads, page turners with some sci-fi.

Everest is based on a tragedy there maybe 20 years ago. Stars Jake Gyllenhall among others. The Walk is Zemeckis about a guy who tightropes between the twin towers in NYC, and stars Joseph Gordon Leavitt. True story as well. Sicario is a thriller by the guy who directed Prisoners and Enemy.

-Melton