Friday, August 28, 2015

Columbus Ohio Trip (1)

Another place Chase sent me to last month was Columbus, Oh. There was a whole lot and see and do while I was there too!

 This is from a place called Thurmans. The burger was HUGE and quite possibly the best I've ever had!
 Parking lots come with lights over the space indicating it the spot is filled or empty. These are all red indicating filled. Outside they have a sign that tells you how many parking spaces are available in the garage.

Wow!
 The shopping center I was next to was nice as well.
 Had that old home town feel to it.
 And lots of fancy restaurants that make your food look like this!
 Comfy places to sit everywhere.
 Even the inside looked beautiful.
 That theater was amazing. I saw Terminator Genysis there. (which was not amazing)
 Huge chandeliers!
Ok, I'll post more pics next week of my trips. Have a good one folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked Terminator quite a bit. A lot of fun.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Really?! It made no sense to me. I felt the plot was weak and the actress who played Sarah Conner annoyed me.

Anonymous said...

I thought it made perfect sense as a reboot. There were questions, sure, but for entertainment value it was excellent. But yeah, Danaerys Targyrean wasn't anything special as Sarah. Love me some Ah-nuld tho.

-Melton