Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Great smells of Spring

So spring is finally among us and I thought it'd be fun to discuss with you what smells give me great memories of spring time.

 An old book. It's a smell I always love but the Spring seems to get me reinvigorated to start a new novel again. Maybe it's the spring showers? After all, what's better than curling up with a good book while it's raining outside?

The answer? Not much.
 Fresh cut grass. I think everyone will agree with me here. I love it for it's smell and the memories I had while working in my own lawn care business. This smell indicated the work was over and that was just as good to me!
Finally a baseball glove. Spring was when the league's starting gearing up so you threw the old ball around in the yard getting ready for the new season.

To me, the scent of a baseball glove is the most comporting of all. Can't explain why, jut know that it is.

K folks, that's all for today!

No comments: