Monday, April 15, 2013

Awesome bedrooms

Time to look at a few bedrooms I'd LOVE to sleep in!


Check this one out. It's a Y-Wing from Star Wars. I have no idea WHY someone would make this but I have to admit it's pretty cool. Now if they could attach a tv screen in the front window I could hook up my xwing game and play in the cockpit loft section of the bed.

OH YEAH! I can hear Megan calling me now! "Matt!, it's time to come down from your Ywing and eat supper!"

Me: "Awww, c'mon! 5 more minutes?!"



Next, check out this totally-too-awesome-too-describe Batman themed bedroom! Looks just like someone Bruce Wayne would have at his Manor. The Batman skylight shone in picture 3 seals the deal for me. Now all you need is a replica costume and a dvd of fake Gotham Police reports to play on that TV and I'm in heaven!

That's all for now folks. Have a good weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can do the batman room if you want.

Meg

Anonymous said...

We can do the batman room if you want.

Meg