Sunday, April 07, 2013

Another one bites the dust

Disney swings the ax again and shuts down Lucas Arts for good. A lot of my friends who were hailing the arrival of Disney as a "savior" of the Star Wars brand are starting to have "bad feelings about this"

Actually, I'm not here to say "I told you so." I actual agree with this decision! In fact all of Disney's decisions so far have been good.

Clone Wars needed the ax, it was a sluggish series that rarely delivered. Seth Green's Star Wars Detours was a train wreck waiting to happen and Lucas Arts were really spinning their wheels with poor titles and games half the time.

I know it sounds harsh but all 3 of those decisions are "thumbs up" for me.

Who else deserves the ax? Hmmm...only time will tell.

Have fun wearing your Mickey Ears!

No comments: