Saturday, August 27, 2011

Statistics say...



So now I can check the statistics on my blog and I'm noticing some interesting things. My popularity dwindled in the US over the past few years, but my international presence strengthened to the point where I'm above traffic on the blog then a few years back!

Apparently I'm huge in Germany thanks to my "board game" reviews. So.. hello to all my friends overseas! My mother's side is German too, you know.

I also discovered that of all the posts that get the most attention it's the written ones. For instance, my post on 80's cartoons has gathered over 7,000 hits. And last month's post about the Batman TV show garnered over 1000 hits so far, so expect to see more written post in the future.

Ok, that's all for today. Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

1 comment:

RickCapezza said...

We Americans don't read.