Sunday, August 07, 2011

Battlestar Galactica review



I just finished the much hyped newest version of Battlestar Galactica. It's sad because this isn't half as good as I was lead to believe. In fact, it's the first time I've ever watched a TV where each season was worse than the prior.

Seriously, after watching season one I wanted to go out and buy the entire series. After season two I thought it was good but lacking from the first. Season 3 had me wondering about the series but I still held out hope for the fourth season... that I'd wish I'd never scene.

It's like the writers couldn't decide what to do with the characters or the story line. It's sad to see such an interesting story come to a Soprano's ending!

My recommendation? Watch the first 2 seasons and pretend the show got prematurely canceled before it hit it's prime.

If you're a sci-fi fan? Watch the first 3 seasons and torture yourself thru the fourth. Throw all hopes for a successful story line out the window and don't regret the last 11 hours of your life.

No comments: