Friday, August 26, 2011

The star at night, shine big and bright....



First off let me just extend a big "Howdy" out there to everyone and give you an update on how my week in Texas has been.

In one word: amazing. I've gone places this week that have amazed me. Here's what my schedule consisted of this week:

Sunday night: We ate at this mexican buffet called "Poncho's" where whenever you want more food you raise this little flag at your table and they come bring you anything you want. LOVE that place.

Monday night: Was all Rangers baby! I love Major League Baseball, doesn't matter who's playing I can always enjoy it. Got a free cap, saw a great game and was even seen LIVE on the post game show on Fox Sports Southwest. (Megan has it recorded, if someone can tell me how to upload that sucker to YouTube I'll do it) By the way, thanks to everyone who texted me while I was on the air. It made me realize blowing kisses to my wife watching at home may not have been such a good idea for the world to see.

Tuesday night: Went to this huge mall (Grapevine Outlets I think) where they had a store that sold ONLY board games!! Incredible. I didn't get anything but I was sure impressed... and the only one in the store too!

Wednesday night: Went to Red Robin for the first time in years. Just as good as I remember it being back when I was visiting Seattle.

Thursday night: Visited with my good friends Heather and Kirk Sweeney.

Now it's off to start my final class and fly back this afternoon so Megan can discover that she didn't miss me that much after all. : )

Have a good weekend folks!

3 comments:

RickCapezza said...

go to a game. get on TV. Sounds like you.

kidcardco said...

Act like an idiot onto. Oh yeah. That's me.

Vickie said...

So...when can we see that clip? For those of who didn't see you on TV? Sounds like you are on your way to making the big time!