Thursday, March 31, 2011

A "me" update



So what's been going on with me lately?

I don't do these enough and I forget, most of you who read the blog live far away and don't have me as a friend on Facebook. (because I don't have Facebook) So I've decided it's time for another "me" update.

I'm busy, working.

That's about it. Sure I was involved with the "Back to the 80's" show recently, but besides that I haven't had time for much else.

Work's been keeping me hopping. We lost 2 trainers in our department at the beginning of the year and I'm helping pick up the slack until we got some more hired and ready. My job includes a lot of nights and graveyard shifts. (yuck!) So it pretty much ties up my evenings to do anything else with.

Don't get me wrong, I still love my job and the folks I work with, it's just super busy at the moment working wild hours and stuff.

But things will start to calm down... in June and hopefully it'll be back to normal again.

K. I'm done. So... how are you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were working at a bank...how does that translate to nights and graveyard shifts? Am I just way out of the loop?

-Melton

kidcardco said...

I work in the Mortgage Center for JP Morgan Chase. Not the retail branch. : )

Anonymous said...

So the mortgage center is open all night? Why?

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Nation wide son, work never sleeps.