Friday, March 11, 2011

Meet the Nephews

It's been a while since I've talked about my nephews. Let me show you a few video clips of them now;



Oh course, Archer is the oldest one. Here he is playing "Angry Birds" on Meg's phone.



Then there's Jaiken, the clowner of the three.



Oz, the "little guy" He's in that phase where he'll say anything you want him too... I forsee great video clips to come from him...



Talis is the newest guy to the family and he doesn't say much.

That's all for now folks! C-ya later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this has nothing to do with your nephews, but how about Russell going out of the game like a punk? Claiming they "didn't play the game"? In reality, they played it better than anyone: they knew he was a threat, so they did what they had to do to get him OUT. Total sour grapes by Russell, and I respect him a lot less now. Thoughts?

-Melton

kidcardco said...

How DARE you make a comment on my blog without mentioning the cuteness of my nephews!! Ha ha ha ha

I think Russel's reaction was predictable. Here's a guy who brags about not once being voted off and he's the 2nd to go in this round. You've gotta be disappointed if you're him.

Yeah the team was against him from the beginning but he loves the game so much he didn't know what else to do.

Doesn't matter anyway. He's still the best player in the game by my opinion.