Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Faerie Tale Theatre



For Valentine's Day, Megan bought me "Faerie Tale Theatre" on DVD and let me tell you, it's AWESOME!

Old tales, retold with some of the biggest stars in the 80's and most of them you even know today!

Jeff Bridges, Pee Wee Herman, Christopher Reeves, Robin Williams, James Earl Jones, Matthew Broderick, Vicent Price, Anjelica Huston, Mick Jagger, Susan Sorandon, John Lithgow, Carrie Fisher, Billy Crystal, Jeff Goldblum, and even directors such as Francis Ford Coppalla, and Tim Burton worked on one episode each!

Amazingly, it's still entertaining today. I've laughed hard in just about every episode. If you're looking for something entertaining for the whole family to enjoy I highly recommend it. Don't believe me? Order "The Three Little Pigs" on Netflix and see if you don't go out and buy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness gracious! I haven't seen any of these in years but just watching that clip brought back so many flashbacks from my childhood. The girls and I used to LOVE these! I need to sit down and watch them all again now that I can appreciate them more :)

Lauren