Friday, April 01, 2011

BIG NEWS!!!



Guess what folks?! I just got offered a promotion from Chase to RUN their Training Department in Juneau, Alaska!!!

This is big!! I was so shocked and surprised when the offer came! Not only is it a beautiful place to live (notice the picture above) but it's also TAX FREE!!! So in essence I'll be making a lot more money up there they I could here.

Sure it gets cold, but I'm sure the adventure of being somewhere new will keep me warm for many years to come.

Speaking of, the longer I stay there the MORE they'll pay! I automatically get a 10% increase in salary every year I decide to stay!

This is the perfect job and something I've been looking forward to for a while now. Like I said, I don't know where I'll be staying to later on this month (gotta go house hunting!!) but I can give you my work address there.

I don't have it on me at the moment, but when I get up to work I'll be sure to include it in the comments.

WOO-HOO!! ALASKA, HERE I COME!!!

3 comments:

kidcardco said...

APRIL FOOL'S!!! LOL

Taylor said...

Wow, I can't believe it.... but I actually fell for this. I almost went to the lengths of calling Caleb until I realized the date.

hollie said...

I know better than to trust you. Learned that the hard way!