Thursday, April 21, 2011

More from Memory Lane


Ok, let's continue what we started yesterday shall we? I found a few more good ones to share...



My Pet Monster. I never had one myself, but I remember this girl in our neighborhood did. The plastic chain could snap on and off. Pretty cool I remember.


What about this lame invention? The Pogo Ball. My parents bought us one and I remember it sucked as a toy. Did anyone else have one of these? Did YOU like it???



Now this one was cool! Roller Racer! You folks have GOT to have owned one of these back in the day right? Loved'em!



I'm cheating on this one. Not exactly a toy but the Snoopy Snow Cone machine always did bring a smile to my face whenever mom brought it out.

Well how'd I do? Any better than yesterday? Let me know!

1 comment:

hollie said...

i loved the snoopy sno cone machine.