Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Throwbacks

Ok, so recently I've been searching online for more 80's memories to bring back to you. I found a few things I want to post and see if it jogs any of your childhood memories as well.



How bout fisher price toys? Ever have any of these? We had a kazillion around the house growing up. In fact, I believe we had the exact toy shown above!



Or what about Glo Worms? You HAVE to remember these things right?



Ok... I KNOW you couldn't have forgotten about the ole Mickey Mouse Talking Phone! Remember? You could dial your favorite character up and hear them say the same thing to you over and over again!



Last one and I'll leave you alone for the day. This is a shot in the dark here, but does anyone outside of my family recall having these? Nerfuls!!! Actually, looking back it was a pretty weak toy but hey... did we really care back then?

Ok folks, I'll hit you up with a few more things tomorrow. Have anything to share about what you saw today? Leave a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

hollie said...

i had forgotten about the nerfuls! and don't talk about gloworms...brings back bad memories

kidcardco said...

You ate gloworms DIDN'T YOU!!!

hollie said...

you know what i'm talking about.