Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Boo Tampa Bay fans



Boo to the Tampa Bay fans. First off, you never supported your team the whole season even though they had THE BEST record in baseball. Heck!! They even GAVE you folks 20,000 free tickets when they clinched a spot in the playoffs so you shmucks would show up!!

And in the 8th inning of the final playoff game against the Rangers, what did you do?? WENT HOME!!! My mouth DROPPED as I saw empty seats ALL behind home plate in the 9th inning!

Tampa Bay is the WORST city for sports!! PLEASE someone take such a great team as the Rays and put them somewhere they can be appreciated. New Orleans perhaps?

I would NEVER do that when it came to the Mets. Everyone remembers my post about them a few years back when they faced the Cardinals. 3 games down and I still believed in them. I never gave up! What the Rays fan do just make me sick!

My hats off to that ball club, they played a great series. I just hate that your fans were never truly there for ya.

No comments: