Friday, October 15, 2010

And now for a taste of things to come...

Boys and girls.... have I got a surprise for you....

Ever wonder (or think back) to what I was like 11 years ago?

Well startingthis week you'll get to see it for yourself!

After several long years I finally had all my 8MM footage converted to DVD, so starting next week I'll be posting "Matt Wilkins: The Lost Years 1999-2004" for everyone to enjoy.

And who knows... maybe a younger version of yourself or someone you know may pop up as well... you'll just have to wait and see...next week.

C-ya!

4 comments:

RickCapezza said...

So basically, the time in which I spent the most time with you are your "lost years." Yeah, makes sense.

kidcardco said...

Ha ha ha ha.... and WHO are you again?

Jad said...

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous about this!

RickCapezza said...

As you should be, Jad. As you should be.