Monday, June 14, 2010

Why CD's?

So after 4 short years my CD's are beginning to skip or not play at all. Why did we get rid of the cassette again? I can't remember? Everyone one of my tapes still play fine. Those things were built to last.

Sure it's not as convenient as skipping to the next song I like or rewinding back to a favorite song but you can't tell me these things were built to last!

Did I take care of them you may ask? Why yes I did. But somehow they always manage to scratch no matter how much you take care of them. I just wish they'd make a more reliable way for traveling music in the car.

Sure the iPod may be great but only if you have a car built within the last 3 years can you use it for the car. I don't know, just a little "old man syndrome" in me today I guess.

No comments: