Friday, June 04, 2010

Have you seen these toys? (Part 3)

Kicking off our Friday edition of "Have you seen these toys?" is GUTS. Little plastic non-bendable combat guys who were a hoot to play with!
Lazer Tag anyone? If you didn't play this game as a kid you were missing out. I remember my grandmother had a basement where we would play for HOURS! I think we ran the batteries out twice in one week! To be honest, I'd play this again if the original were still around!
Penny Racers. Put a penny in the back and send them on their way! We used to play with these a lot as a kid.
Ring Raiders. You know it!! These little jewels went with us whenever mom took us shopping with here. I remember giving the finger to everyone as I soared through department with an ace pilot on my index!
Have a great weekend folks! I have a few more toys to talk about next week!!

No comments: