Monday, June 28, 2010

A look back at the 2010 Christophers

So it's been over a week now and I've forgotten to give my post of what all went down at the Christophers!

No I didn't get an award. That's just me accepting it for someone who couldn't be there.
I gotta admit it was a fun time and I really enjoyed it.
Here's Megan doing her Thriller dance which once again got a huge roar of applause. We even got to present an award together but unfortunantly I don't have any photos of that.
As for what was said, well Megan and I did a P90X tribute to start things off, then I delivered a little "tongue and cheek" talk about how CJ was purposely left off the ballet this year when he played 3 different characters in one show!!

I got to drop the infamous word "Samoflange" onstage which only 2 people in the crowd got (though half of the crowd laughed anyway, not getting it) and no one here on the blog would know what that means. (inside joke)

But overall it was a wonderful night which went by fast but was very entertaining the whole time there.

No comments: