Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael.......?

I didn't believe it... even when I heard the news, I still found it hard to believe. Ed McMahon, yeah... he's old. Farrah Faussit (sp?) we all knew she was going soon... but MJ?! How does that happen?!

Out of the blue too right? As you know, I'm a Jackson fan and always have been. I know the guys personal life wasn't all that bright and shiney but it still doesn't stop the fact that the man had some talent for coming up with a sweet tune.

It's strange... like when Kurt Cobain died (though I didn't care much for him in the first place) But could this be the biggest pop culture death since.... (dare I say) Elvis?!

I'm not trying to put the guy on a pedestal but whoa... this is big.... I'm going to go listen to my "Dangerous" album again.

C-ya!

No comments: