Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Best Disney Movies (part 2)

Hi Guys! I'm back with part 2! Let's go!
101 Dalmations. Cruella DeVille always scared me and the movie was so intense the whole way thru because you didn't know if they were going to make it back safe or not. And the puppies were adorable!!
Peter Pan. I always thought this movie was great because as a child you imagine flying away some where (like Neverland) with meremaids, pirates, and indians. In fact, I used to pretend to be Tiger Lily all the time. Remeber the "real life" version of the play? Were Peter was played by a girl? Well I knew Tiger Lily's dance by heart in that movie! (I was a dork) But it's still a great movie!
Aladdin. I don't know why I like it so much, it's probably my 3rd favorite Disney movie of all time. Jasmine, Aladdin, Abu and Genie was all really good characters and the "A Whole New World" is an awesome song!
The Little Mermaid. 2nd favorite. It was my favorite movie growing up. Flounder is adorable and is my favorite character out of this movie. "Part of your World" is a great song too!!
Beauty and the Beast. Best Disney movie. Ever. It's my #1 favorite. I wanted to live in an enchanted castle with talking candle sticks and clocks. And Belle has the best dress of all the Disney Princesses!

Honorable Mentions: Sword and the Stone
Oliver and Company
Lady and the Tramp
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella

2 comments:

Kimber said...

All I have to say is: Word!
When are we having a Disney movie marathon?

Anonymous said...

you name the day and i'm there!

meg