Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Final Frontier?

Everyone loves pictures. I hear it all the time "Why don't you post more pictures like Megan does?!" So today I'm giving you a few pics that haven't been put out on the web! These were taken recently (Megan wanted to do them) What do you think? Capt Megan of the starship... "Pink Chiwahwah"?!
Or how do you like her smirk when she administers to me her "vulcan death grip"?
Oooh.... we're posing for the next star trek poster.
This one looks as if it'd be one of those pictures on the DVD to Voyager...... or something.

Ok, so there's my pic post for today! C-ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok..first off, This was so your idea to take them, i was just there, and secondly, you put the worst ones up. :)

Megan

Anonymous said...

That was great. I need to come up to see you guys soon.

Roger

Kimber said...

omg! how and where!
so jealous.

Anonymous said...

Matt got the shirts from a co-worker and it was taken at my sisters house. She took the pictures. haha we had four. Next time you can join.

Meg