Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Final Encore....

Yes, I've decided to do one final play. It's the best one I've ever had the privilege to do. Jekyll and Hyde is my #1 favorite musical of them all and at the Rose Theatre in Bastrop I'm finally getting my chance to do it!

If any guys wants to come join the cast with me, your welcome to! We needed several more guys and if you ever wanted to be in a play with me, this is it! You can e-mail or call me if you're interested. The practices are light and the fun is immense.

After this play I'll settle back into retirement like Bilbo Baggins does in Lord of the Rings. Heh heh, maybe my auto-biography will be "There and Back Again" while I'm at it!

Ok folks, that's all for now. C-ya!

2 comments:

pard1959 said...

Is this another attempt to lure me out of retirement?

T-Money said...

*sigh* If only I had the time. Looks like my exile will continue for a little while longer.

I might come see it though. Let me know when the dates are again. You know, closer to opening so I could actually remember.