Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Best Disney Movies (part 1)

Hi guys! Here's another topic that needs to be addressed and I don't think Matt's the one to do it. So I'm giving you.... in no particular order, THE BEST Disney movies ever made! Ok, here we go...

Alice in Wonderland, I remember watching this one a lot as a kid. I was always curious why the rabbit was always late. But as I got older I realized it explained what he was late for all along. I love the "Unbirthday" song too!
Dumbo. I always thought Dumbo was the cutest Disney animal EVER!! And I wanted a baby elephant that looked just like him when I was little. I always thought it was sad when he was seperated from his mother.
Robin Hood. I've always been a fan of the and Robin Hood movies and this one not only was good but had great songs with it too!
The Jungle Book. CLASSIC! This is the movie that we always had to watch before we took our afternoon nap. The little boy reminds me of Archer with darker and longer hair.
The Fox and the Hound. This movie was sad, but they were the best of friends. I always wanted them to remain friends at the end, but it never happened. Maybe it did in the sequel, I don't know. I never watched it.

Ok, I'll be back with many more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

I agree with all, and I still say Robin Hood is hot.

Anonymous said...

lol!! yeah Kevin Costner as "Robin Hood"

Meg