Saturday, April 04, 2009

Cardco- The Blog 2.0

Just finished doing some upgrades so let's take a step back and look at each of them for a minute shall we? 

First off, there's the title (as you've all seen by now) but over to the side I've added a few fun features I think you'll like.

First off, we have a "google search" button. That's right folks. From now on out if you need to make a google search for anything just search it straight off my blog!

Next is Monroe's local weather. If you want the weekly forecast just tap the "forecast" tab in the box there and it will give it to you. 

I've also added some fun facts and "This day in History" spots for some "Did you know" trivia to make your day a learning experience every time you enter the blog.

Then we have the game Pacman. He'll won't be on there for long. I can imagine that one getting boring after a while so enjoy it while he's up.

And the last 2 are your sports and entertainment news updates. I keep up with sports and I figure everyone loves the movie stars as well so we put that feature in too. 

Ok, that's all for right now. C-ya!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

i love the new stuff. esp the fun facts and the weather!