Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Best Comdies (part2)

We're back! Let's see what else we have in the comedy drawer shall we? Ace Venture 1&2 will make me laugh no matter how many times I watch it. Seriouly. Did Jim Carrey ever get any better?!
Night at the Roxberry was a shocker to me when I first saw it in theaters. My cousin Thomas had to drag me in to go see it but I came out thankful I did! For those of you who haven't seen it let me let you in on a little secret.... this was made way back when Will Ferrel was funny!
This claimed the #1 comdey spot with me for years until recently. Dumb and Dumber is SO funny I hated they insulted the movie with a "pre-quel" later on. (the same could be said for Ace Ventura 3 I suppose)
You must love this film. Office Space. I doubt know of a single person who disliked the movie. They really should make more movies like this.
And finally, The Big Lebowski is an annual thing for me. Every year I make it a guy night and we watch it the whole way through. It never gets old. I remember people telling me they saw it in theaters and didn't like it..... I never should have listened. 

I was going to see it, but waited till it came out on video. I rented one night with my buddy Jon.. and bought it at Blockbuster the same night. (Jon did as well) Fantastic movie.

Ok, I missed a lot of others. I know that. But COME ON! There's just too many to name!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thomas dragged you to see Night at the Roxbury? Seriously?

kidcardco said...

Yes. He wanted to see it and I was so-so. But coming out I LOVED it!

(Thomas used to be fun back then) : )