Monday, January 07, 2008


So I just took my monthly jaunt around the blog ring and I have to say… BOR-RING! Sure some people had really good blogs with important things to say but where’s the freshness? The excitement? The “more than once a month” post that we all look forward to?

I really had no idea what to do when I first opened up this blog. What would I post about? What about this would make it interesting enough for anyone to read? I thought you had to post frequently of the blog would shut down. I think I post more than anyone else I know?!

But have I ever had a blog with “deep thoughts” in it? Nope. Am I on a mission to send some sort of message for people reading my blog? Um… nope. Then what am I doing this for?

Fun.

I think a lot of us forget that. People like to see comments on their blog. To tell them how many people are reacting to what they said. But not me! Whether I get 17 comments or 2 that week I still keep on truckin! So for those of you out there who think nobody cares because nobody ever post a comment on your blog, I say “Hooey!” Keep pumping them post out whether they like it or not!

Here comes Monday everybody… ready, set, BLOG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I counted 6 comments for you last week. My blog is so dead, I post on your blog to chat with my friends. Wait... I don't have a blog. Hope you have a good week, Matt. Geaux Tigers!

Anonymous said...

And we love you for changing your blog every day, except weekends - and sometime even then!