Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!!

The new year is finally upon us Cardco fans! And I'm so glad to annouce the changes you will see on the blog for 2008.

First off, no more YouTube! I hate those people and now they've made it simply impossible for me to work with. My videos never post and now they won't even let me log on to my own account. So from here on out I'm done with them!

If ever I post a video it will be for this blog or my poorly ignored web site that I haven't touched in months. DOWN WITH YOUTUBE!!!

I annouced the digital camera already so you already know of my plan for more picture posts on the blog. I find myself enjoying those the most on other peoples blogs so I plan to give you more of that in 2008.

And finally, the comic strips. We've got some funny ones in store with you. I'm even coming up with more ideas as I speak and I know you're going to enjoy them all!

Here's to ya'll, Happy New Year everyone! I hope your celebration is as joyous as mine!

3 comments:

kidcardco said...

By the way... Auburn won. WAR EAGLE!!!

Anonymous said...

That picture looks nothing like you.

WAR EAGLE! Wait. GO NOLES!

I'm confused.

Isaiah Eyre said...

Have you tried myspace video?