Friday, January 11, 2008

Footloose Photo Fridays!






At long last, here we are! It's going on for at least the next few weeks I'll be posting up old photos from the Footloose show.
The first one is me trying to look all bummed in my cowboy outfit. (dork)
The second is me trying to impress the ladies. (double dork)
And the third is me trying to learn the dance moves Jonathan is throwing down.
As for the play I'm in right now "Oscar and Felix" (the Odd Couple) it's going along great! We've had two excellent shows back to back and this weekend looks to be just as exciting! This is the funniest play I've ever done. We were laughing so hard after Thursday nights show I thought we'd be heard off stage!!
I really enjoy my cast and will be posting pics from that show in the next few weeks as well. I will have some video footage of it after it's over for anyone who couldn't come see it. But until then you'll just have to hear about it from me.
More Footloose photos to come, so have a good weekend folks and I'll see you next week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...That cowboy hat is too small for you.

Anyway, how are things goin´on your side of the world?

Anonymous said...

It's just evidence of his ever-exapanding ego... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...perfect.

Anonymous said...

Aawww Matt! Those are some great pictures of you! I miss that show... well, most of it. There are parts I could almost care less about though. :)

-Sam

Summer Times said...

sniff sniff...

do i smell a fan club?

oh yeah. def. a fan club...

KNEW IT!!! ;)

~Summer