Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ok, we’re going to play a little game today.

In the play I make a call from a cell phone to the hospital in search of a doctor. Now the cool thing is I can call anyone I want during the play.

So, the person who makes the most posts today before I leave to the theater will get to be the lucky person I call onstage DURING the show!!

If I don’t have your phone number and you end up being the one who wins, just e-mail it to me and I’ll call you up.

Post must a least be a few words and I’d love it if they meant something too. Just think, one of you will get to join me onstage tonight, How fun! I can’t wait to see who it is!

Everybody clear on the rules then? Ready, set, post!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Thomas misses you. Call him.

Does that mean something?

Anonymous said...

I'm your brother call me.

Anonymous said...

Of course I say this because you know I won't answer the phone and thereby making you feel lonely. I like to think that you will cry on the stage.

Anonymous said...

So alone.

Anonymous said...

Well Matt I'd love it if you called me, the only trouble is I won't be there 'till March 8th ;)! Guess that doesn't help out to much. Oh well, have fun tonight anyway.

Anonymous said...

I see. Well, sir, this shouldn't be too difficult.

Anonymous said...

Even if I did wish you would call me, I wouldn't tell you because then my wish wouldn't come true.

Anonymous said...

Lima beans? Who said anything about lima beans?! Oh, they stained your carpet. I only have two words for you, friend...

Anonymous said...

Spot Shot!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait... do you smell something?! Matt, check your shoes!!!