Friday, January 25, 2008



Here are the final two pictures of my Footloose Photos! The first is our grand finale. (I like this picture the best) And the second is me taking a bow to the crowd!

This weekend is looking to be fantastic! I woke up early yesterday and made an impromptu visit to radio station K104 to do an interview. (Thank you Toby and John for letting me on the air without any notice!) I had a blast!

We talked about:

My character
Men who see “27 Dresses”
How Mikie Steele (cast member) smells like a bum
The cast. Including, Mark, Michael, Dana and what’s-her-face.
I even cut a promo for “Full Throttle: Bad Mother” the energy drink, before I left.

Great times.

And the crowd last night… amazing. We’re packing out the house on our final weekend. So have a great weekend folks and we’ll see you next week!


7 comments:

hollie said...

do you like that picture because you are holding a girl? i'd say that doesn't happen very often.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...Matts holding a girl around the waist! Shocking.

Anonymous said...

Matt never gets the girl. You should know that by now. : )

Anonymous said...

Please, he's had plenty of opportunity.

Anonymous said...

opportunity with you, anonymous? ;)
p.s. nice tie, Matt!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's because he can't...

kidcardco said...

Ha ha ha! Why does every conversation turn to my love life?

I only get the anonymous people baby!