Monday, December 17, 2007

WW ME

So guess what happened to me this weekend? I didn’t get to go on my trip like I had planned so I went to a wrestling show with a few friends over the weekend and got to meet the famous professional wrestler Jay Lethal. Who during the match jumped out of the ring grabbed the mic and walked over straight to me and said “What is your name?”

“Matt” I replied.

“Matt, I have never heard half the things you’ve said today EVER in a ring. Would you please repeat that last comment you made.”

“Umm…. The one where I said you were as smooth as butter on a bald monkey?”

He shook his head laughing, jumped back into the ring and won the match.
When taking this autographed picture with me I was bummed to see they took the picture when I was looking down to see him giving me the thumbs up. Drats. Oh well. Fun times all around.

No comments: