Monday, December 24, 2007

Holly Jolly X-mas!


This picture is dated wrong. I don't know why Charity's camera posted that date but if it were true then Jaiken would not have been born back then. Anyway, this was taken a few months back after me and the boys had been running around the house all day.
I've got all my x-mas shopping out of the way I'm happy to say. Now all I have to do is go to work till 5 then enjoy my x-mas holiday. I will be posting tomorrow just to let ya'll know. Maybe delay the strip a day but it's going to be a good one. I actually drew it out this summer but just finished it. It's a good one. One that some of you already have known about and have been asking me for months when I was bringing it out.
Ok folks, so until tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute little guys!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Matt, I loves you.

Anonymous said...

Somebody's got some rockin' undies! :)

Merry Christmas!

~Sam