Saturday, December 29, 2007

Why not?

Why not have another weekend post to celebrate the holidays! I'm feeling peppy! So 2007 is about to leave us and 2008 in taking it's place. As I look back and reflect at what an incredible year it was I can only imagine what it will be for 2008!

Let's see what all has happened to me this year:

I got a promotion at work.
I wrote my 500th comic book.
I made a trip up to Idaho, to shock my friends and see my niece.
My brother Jordan looks like a girl with wolfman side burns.
I went to Florida for the first time in years.
I won another Santa Bowl.
I went on stage for the first time in my life.
I made new friends who I'm so thankful for.
I've visted old friends I haven't seen in years.
I still look as good as ever! WAH-HOO!!

Ok, maybe not the last one but overall I think it's been a spectacular year! What about you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for the Florida trip ;)

Anonymous said...

I think it's been an ultrasuperoso extremelysuperduperly stupendidious year! I mean, after all, we got to know you!!!! :)

-Lauren