Monday, December 03, 2007

Booked for the Holidays

Ok. Here it is. I’m busy every night till new years day. Incredible. But with helping out as a stagehand for Plaid Tidings and acting in Oscar and Felix (the Odd Couple) I have filled my schedule out every night… at the theater.

So folks, I’m going to be a little busy and I want you to know that calls and e-mails will be sparse for the rest of the month. I’ve got plenty of comic strips to last till the end of the year so I’ll keep posting on the blog.

Some of you would like to know that the Footloose DVD is almost ready to go! This two disc set will feature a hilarious “behind the scenes” feature as well as commentary from yours truly. I’m actually going to be recording it LATE Friday night. (or early Saturday morning depending on how you look at it) But it’s sure to be fun either way!

Ok, I’m moving on folks! Have a great week and I’ll c-ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKYOU Matt, for working on the Footloose dvd and getting it going. Hope your having fun and everything is going well. I loves you!