Friday, December 21, 2007

College football season is back in the air and I hope you made your pics because I have! After dominating my “college pick’em” league on ESPN.com I’m confident I can do it again for the bowl games.

Ok, that part holds no interest for 90% of you out there so moving on.

“Oscar and Felix” Is going very well. I think it’s the funniest cast I’ve ever been around. I’m also happy to announce that I got on Halo 3 and played a little last night. First time in over 2 months!

Ok folks, that’s really all I have for now. Have a great weekend and a Merry Christmas. (though I’ll get to that more next week)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it was so nice to hear your voice after sooo long too!!!!

-Your Stalker

P.S. Now you just have to get Caleb a job so he can buy a 360 and be reunited with his husband!!!!