Monday, October 08, 2007

The jig is up

Ok, I'll spill the secret. I have a web site.

The only reason I've kept it secret for so long is because I wanted to work on it before launching it off to everyone else. Sadly it looks as though I'll never have the time to do that. So I've posted my 3 Footloose videos on it for the meantime if you'd all like to see them. Keep in mind I had a cold that night and so it really wasn't my best performance. I wish someone had filmed the 2 shows before it because I felt like those two were the best. Anyway....

www.cardco.info

The site looks like someone's high school project and will not be updated anytime soon. But at least you get to see the videos now right?

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm now sitting here cracking up.

kidcardco said...

I hope your laughing with me rather than "at" me though. :)

Anonymous said...

Wail, shoot. I'da come if I'da known you were gonna be wearin' a cowboy hat. WOOHOO.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Matt. You're a great actor, I thought you were more believeable and natural than the guy playing Ren! Loved the dance too :)

Anonymous said...

sweet! still waiting oh the santa pic