Thursday, October 04, 2007

500

Well, I was going to post the cover up but I didn't have time to get it ready so I'll just tell you about the news.

I've just completed my 500th comic book! I can't believe I've made so many of these things, it's really amazing how long it's been going on.

I even thought of a good way to celebrate this occasion but you'll have to give me a few more days before I unveil it. And even then it won't be ready but who cares, it's going to be cool!!

Well, I'm sorry this has been a dud week for the blog. I really think this is the most boring this blog has ever been. I promise I won't let something like this happen again! No more videos for this blog, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVER!!!! But we love your videos

Anonymous said...

Awww Matt, Congrats! That's so cool.
Kim