Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hanging up on Footloose

Well folks, I looked at every way around it and there’s no way these videos are going to make it to the internet I’m afraid. Sorry.

But when I started thinking about it, no one’s really posted much about our play anyway, so it’s kind of fitting on how this all worked out.

I still hate you E Blogger, if you’re reading.

But this whole time’s helped me reflect on what an awesome show it was. I went out this weekend and got asked several times while waiting in line at the “haunted house” in town “Hey! You’re Willard!” Kinda flattering to have celebrity stardom. (even if it’s just around your local pond!)

Big news tomorrow, plus another FFF. I have next weeks comic strip ready and it’s going to be a good one. So stay tuned!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you get our hopes up for Footloose videos then we don't get them. :(
I know I was there but I was still excited.
Well, I'd better get a Matt hug soon to make up for it...
Kim

Anonymous said...

Whats up Mattmiester?

Isaiah Eyre said...

Google video won't accept them either?

kidcardco said...

Google won't work either. I was shocked as well. Even the mighty G refuses to upload it!

Summer Times said...

well... i want to see them so figure it out...

thanks

p.s. get your little hat with the tassle on tonight abu cause... some crime fighting is ON! i was downtown athens last night and saw a few of em and whoop-oshh you know what went down...