Monday, August 13, 2007

Well, I'm back.

It's so good to be back home folks!

I had a wonderful time and thank everyone up in Idaho for it, but now it's time to get back to business!

My new position starts today as well as my return to the "Footloose" cast. Big day, big day indeed. I do hope everyone made it thru the week here without me. I will try to get around to those videos this week. I can't promise anything right now but I will be giving it an effort!

As for the strips, those will return as well, I've written several more during my vacation and can't wait to have them posted up here! I'm glad a lot of you loved the last series, I have to admit the idea had me chuckling for weeks.

Ok, I'm off to work. See you all tomorrow.

It's really good to be back!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

It was good to have you in Moscow, too. =)
You'll be back next year?

Allie B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Is your site Allie-approved? Hmmm...I guess it must be considering I almost always get a kick out of it. :) I'll be sure to start up a sweet pizza joint before you come back. It shall be named "Allie-approved Pizza" unless you can come up with a better title?
Allie

Oh, Idaho said...

Grawl...

Go big or go....wait, you're already home...ok then, go big or DIE. *hug hug, nuzzle, nuzzle*:)

kidcardco said...

Ruth, I had an awesome time! Thank you so much for asking. Will I be back next year? Hmmmm... we'll see...

I'm also glad this web site comes "Allie" approved. It is such a relief.

Hi Kelsey! Look everyone, it's Kelsey!

And mueja, good to hear from you too man! Long time no talky, talky. What up wit dat?!