Friday, August 24, 2007

So far?




I'm amazed at the wild reponses I've received from these videos. I'm really glad you all have enjoyed them! There's more on the way!


But now let us sit back and reflect on todays FFF!

As you can already guess it's about the tiger. Did you know that not only is his fur striped, his skin is also!!

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, thanks to everyone who called telling me they heard me on the radio this week. (and here I thought nobody listened)

For those who don't know, I've been bouncing from station to station promoting the new play Footloose. (opening Sept 6 thru the 23rd at Strauss Theater) I'd like to thank my friends at 103 and 106 for letting me share the air waves with them for a while. I had a blast!

Now on to business.

The conclusion of our "nomicon" will be next week. By then I'm hoping to have even funnier stuff for ya'll then. But until that time enjoy the weekend folks!

BONUS FFF: Donald Duck's middle name was "Fauntleroy"... who knew?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! I love Tigers! Especially LSU Tigers...is it Oct 20th yet? I'm ready for that game!

Isaiah Eyre said...

Do you think that maybe if you shaved your head and then had it tattooed, then grew your hair back, your hair would come out different colors where the tattoo was?????? No, but that would be sweet...