Thursday, August 16, 2007

Can't wait I see?

I just posted this to my YouTube account and before I could even post the link I found out it's already been viewed 5 times?! Holy Crow! What are you people doing?! Sitting around waiting anxiously for the next video to come out?

My, my, what avid fans.

This is a bit of footage I thought had been deleted from my camera by accident. I'm happy to say that I found a little snippit of it for your enjoyment.

Tony my friend, I'm sorry it got cut out. It was really a sweet clip and I'm very sad we didn't get it all. Oh well. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hblohBmzwJw

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh now that was magical...

Tony, you so hot!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! There is prof that we did that! Wonder what happened to the whole thing though.

Tony
The Musical Beast

Anonymous said...

oh........oh my.......
I love my husband. lmao
Kim

Anonymous said...

ps. are we going to have no funny great videos from footloose? :(

Anonymous said...

well we do have the Chuck Cam - so hopefully something will be put up.

Tony

kidcardco said...

Footloose is a long time coming. We do have something really good for next week though...

Anonymous said...

I just meant we had no "matt and cejay and caleb" filming. cause we all know those are the best.
kim